FLEXIBILITY, CLARITY AND PEACE OF MIND
Building your family home, renovating or extending your existing home or simply embarking on a new property venture can be a stressful, confusing and at times overwhelming process. At Merlino Homes we understand that this is probably one of greatest financial investments you could ever make and so our approach to the entire process is simple – provide design flexibility to our clients, clear-cut costs from the start of your project right through to the end, and most importantly, work closely with you to ensure your investment comes to life in exactly the way you envisioned.
Merlino Homes has built its reputation on:
• No design constraints. The process starts with a blank piece of paper, then we work with you to meet your individual needs, whether you are building your cherished family home or an investment property.
• No variation fees. All costs including site costs, are covered and agreed on at the commencement of your project. Our aim is to always deliver peace of mind throughout construction.
• No form prices. We work with you to investigate your site then use our flexibility to prepare a proposal that’s right for you.
• Sloping block specialisation. Our extensive experience working with sloping blocks means we can easily work within the size and shape constraints of your block, thereby maximising your land value.
• Customer satisfaction. We are largely a referrals based family-owned business and your recommendation is what we strive for every single day that we work on your project.
As a family we have developed countless number of sub-divisions and so we are fully aware of the many challenges and constraints that can arise with multiple dwellings. Our flexibility with these types of projects once again makes our offer unique – we can handle the entire process for you (mention some of the more annoying steps like council permits and stuff?) or simply construct to the design of your choosing. What’s more, our proposals can include landscaping into one fixed price contract.
Renovating versus knocking-down and rebuilding your home can be a complex decision. Merlino Homes can support you as you navigate through the process, from discussing land value maximisation with you through to completing the necessary paperwork. We will help you determine whether or not a renovation will only provide a temporary solution to major structural issues in your home. As we are a design and construct builder, we will design with you a modern home that meets the changing needs of your family.